Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

15 November 2009

Super Cool Products 1

Everything in Korea is cute. I'm not just saying that because I'm in a new and different culture. I guess the proper way to say that would be that everything in Korea is "cute". People of all ages wear socks with cute pictures on them, shirts with cartoon logos, and use random household products with smiley faces or teddy bears on them. Sometimes it's cool, sometimes it's annoying. For instance, I enjoy seeing my spatula smiling back at me, and not so much the teddy bears on my soap dish. Here are a few examples of some things I enjoy. More to come.

Sushi erasers. (Cost=2,000 won)


A touch light that looks like the mushrooms in the Super Mario Brothers games. Love it! (Cost=2,000 won)


Nothing like someone smiling at you while you're doing dreaded housework! (Cost=1,000 won)


And, of course, nothing is better than finding a crazy product that can make you laugh out loud in the middle of a store. This little guy did just that. He's reading a newspaper. In Russian. (???)


While sitting on a toilet.


And he nods his head when the lights come on! He's solar powered!

(Cost=Priceless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment