Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

30 November 2009

My first trip to Costco

Jenny and Jay took me for my first adventure to Costco. I was excited to see many things I had been missing, like choices in cheese, pretzels, and avocados, but all-in-all, most things came in quantities too large for one person. Even though each individual item was cheaper than normal, what am I going to do with 3 cans of Febreeze Air or 20 glue sticks?

I bought a few things, like 15,000 won avocados (5 pack), a huge block of sharp cheddar cheese, 2 ginormous bottles of apple-peach-passion fruit juice, and enough pretzels to last until spring. Seriously. The pretzels came in a 6 pound bag, so it really might last that long. The bag stands over 2 feet tall. Truly.

Our “quick trip” to Costco wasn’t quick, and unfortunately the place isn’t terribly convenient to public transportation. But now that I know what’s there, I can plan a trip accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment