Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

23 November 2009

Goodbye Jenn


Jenn found out the first week of November that her grandmother is very ill, and only has 6 months to live. Her mother has been taking care of her, but broke her foot, and is now having trouble doing so with a cast on. On top of that, her sister lost her job and can’t afford daycare while she’s unemployed and looking for work. So Jenn’s going home to help out for a while. She quit the English Village where she was working, and they worked out with her the earliest date she could leave after adding her vacation days to fill out the full month for pay.

Several of us got together downtown Friday night to say goodbye. It was very sad for me. I have only met a few friends here, and she’s one of them. I didn’t want her to go, but I understand. She told me not to forget her. Like I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment