Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

08 November 2009

Adventures in Food: Cheese

During my first trip to Emart, I was thrilled to see a package labeled “Cheddar Cheese slices”. It looked very similar to what at home would be called “American Cheese slices”, but I held out hope that it was actually cheddar. But alas, it was American cheese. When I took some to work for a sandwich, the other teachers said they love Cheddar Cheese, meaning what I brought. I had to explain to them that this is not cheddar. I consider myself a connoisseur of cheeses, and cheddar is far more delicious than this.

Note: At Costco, you can find actual cheddar, Swiss, and many other varieties (if you're willing to pay big bucks for them).

There's also this variety, which is called "White Cheddar". It was actually grey. I couldn't bring myself to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment