Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

02 October 2010

The Philippines in Pictures: Days 4-8, Beach, Food and Good Photos

Heavy rain storm.


Inside the Action Divers shop.


Looking out to the sea.


Yummy pad thai, with the biggest shrimp ever.






Never did figure out what they were looking for, but they did it for a really long time.








Low tide is REALLY low in Sabang.


Smoke, but no fire.


Apparently I'm really tasty to mosquitoes there.


Part of the menagerie near my room.


Sunrise. I was unhappy being awake at that hour, but the view was amazing.




I saw so many stray kittens...












The road to the doctor's office.


A "castle" hotel in Sabang.


I had lunch a few times at Hemingway's Bistrot. Great view.






They had the best Chicken Alfredo I've ever eaten. I think the secret was rosemary, but the chef wouldn't tell me. So delicious.


I love this forlorn shot. Click for a bigger view. He's priceless.


I guess when you're tired, you're tired.


But I can't believe it's comfortable in there. :)


Carved driftwood log.


The new pier, a work in progress. I love the colors in this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment