Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

02 October 2010

The Philippines in Pictures: Days 13-14, Last Day at PG, Sabang and Batangas











A dried, preserved blowfish, turned into a lamp. I liked that it was a Blowfish, but was truly disturbed by it.




Waiting for the ferry from the dock in Puerto Galera.




From PG to Sabang.












The white resort is Red Sun, and Banana Moon (where I stayed) is to the left.


Headed to Batangas, to find the only ATM where my card would work.




Motorized tricycle taxi. He was quite nice, cheap, and friendly, and waited for me to run my errands. Then back to the ferry.






Jeepney.


The storm our ferry got caught in. Was wicked to go through, but I got some amazing pics of it.


















My resort. For all but one night, I was the only guest. Gotta love low season.




No comments:

Post a Comment