Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

14 March 2010

Why Not?

When I first arrived and was hanging out with Nic a lot, I used to see things and ask, “Why? Why does this possibly exist?” Her answer was always the same, “Why not?” So, in that spirit, here are some things that now make me ask, “Why not?”

This terrifying clown, and the next two pictures are all from front windows of fortune-telling shops.






This dapper fellow is selling clothes, while asking via the window writing, "Marry me?" I especially like the monocle, eye patch, and moustache. :)


The enormous pipe is a nice touch. ;)


This gorilla found his way to the Daegu Aquarium. I don't know why.


This photo album is perfect for all your Occult documentation needs.


This statue is life-size and scares the crap out of many people as they walk by, thinking someone has just walked out from this bar. He's quite scary, more so after a drink or two.


A super cool bar with a Why Not? name. Named after the popular 1960s book, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, which can be read on the premises.


And my very favorite. And he's not gay, he's Asian!

No comments:

Post a Comment