Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

22 March 2010

Running Away: Daegu to Bangkok

My trip, leg 1, in pictures.

Waiting on the platform for my train to Busan. Had to leave Daegu at 2am, the only train running between 12am-6am. Boo.


Train's here!


At Busan's airport. It sure made me smile, for being 4am. I had little choice of train times, so in order to arrive on time for my flight, I had to go sooooo early and sit at the airport (in the dark with the security guards, watching tv) for 3 hours. I was first in line when the desk opened though...


Thai Airways plane.


I was a little exhausted...


...but I forced a smile anyhow.


My first taste of Pad Thai IN Thailand. Amazing! I thought it was so cheap compared to prices at home, but later found out that the price was quite expensive for Thailand.


Anyone care for a skinned duck?


The restaurant at the airport in BKK where I ate.


Statue between check-in and customs at the BKK airport.


Souvenirs at the shop in the domestic flights area.


Flying pigs wind chime.


Fish salt and pepper shakers.


Family of elephants decorations. I really liked them, and would've bought them if they weren't so fragile, and it wasn't my first few hours in country.


Elephant. So cute.


Fresh mangoes!


This sign apparently indicates a place where, if you bend over, water will hit you in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment