Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

01 January 2010

A Smattering of Journal Entries

The reason where I is happy plays the pup and is because eating the marine products plentifully.

Corrected:
The reason I’m happy is because I played with the puppy, and ate lots of seafood.
***

I went to my grandmother’s house to eat crap. Crap is very delicious. Crap legs are very long and delicious. -Jack
***

Hi Lauren, when I first see you, I feel strange. -Jack
(Um, thanks.)
***

My fish are small and big.
I give my fish rice.
My fish die.
I’m so sad.
But I like fish.
:)
***

The glass is slipper.
(I thought Cinderella…)
Intended to be:
The grass is slippery.
***

But I can 13 minutes for cloth putting on the sheep.
(Huh?)
This is my artist's rendering of what that might mean:

No comments:

Post a Comment