Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

17 January 2010

Post-Jjimjjilbang Adventures

After leaving the jjimjjilbang, I was totally traumatized, and starving. Jasmin, Jazmin and I headed for a buffet in Chilgok, which was quite nice. I little expensive, but delicious, and highly entertaining. (We like to play with our food.)

This little guy had a piece needing to be removed, then you have to suck him out of his shell. I couldn't partake. (He was "looking" at me.)


We couldn't figure out a name for this thing, but we laughed so hard we cried trying. (If you know what it is, please email me!)


Even worse looking when you open her up... LOL!!!


Next, we found an accessories store that had hundreds of fun things...

Tons of hair stuff...






Even blue balls! (for your hair)


And a traditional-looking bobble-head thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment