Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

23 January 2010

Adventures in Food: Pizza School



(My store is at Sawol, have multiple locations)

Pizza School has super cheap and tasty American-style pizzas. The two people who are always at my store by Sawol Station are really nice, and after one time of managing to tell them in Korean “Oks-su-su and yung-pa, no, ju-say-oh” (no corn or onion please), they remember every time. Either I’m the only foreigner who goes there, or I go there too much. Probably the latter.

They don’t do delivery, carry-out only. The size is equivalent to a large in America.

5,000 won: Cheese, Pepperoni, Combo, Sweet Potato
6,000 won: Potato (my favorite), Hot Chicken, “Roastmeat”
7,000 won: Napoli (I don’t know what this entails)
8,000 won: Carbone (Maybe this is ham?)
9,000 won: Deutsche Bite (a.k.a. Hot Dog), Mexican Bite (a.k.a. Spicy Hot Dog)
10,000 won: BBQ Pork Ribs Pizza

A cheese pizza has on it: Cheese, Corn (tons), Onion (tons), and Mushroom

A potato pizza has on it: 1-2 potato wedges, a piece of “bacon” (a.k.a. ham), corn, onion, mushroom slices, and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment