Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

31 December 2009

The Craziest of December 2009 (A Recap)

One student (girl) shot another student (girl) between the eyes with a dart gun on their way to my school.

I had to confiscate a syringe from a student. She and some other girls had filled it with water and were shooting it out the window.

At the end of class, a Korean teacher returned said syringe to the student.

“Sign this.” No explanations given, or questions allowed. (I declined.)

At 2:09pm being told, “You’ll teach Christmas songs today.” In my 2:10pm class. I started asking 2 weeks earlier if this would be something they wanted me to do, and they looked at me like I had two heads. I’m good, but I can’t pull recorded music or written lyrics out of thin air.

Running out of paper for the copier and printer. I guess we’re not…doing…activities…today?

No comments:

Post a Comment