Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

31 December 2009

New Year's Eve in Daegu (Part I)

Times Square, New York.


For New Year's Eve, I met up with a group of new friends for dinner at a galbi (meat barbecue) place downtown. We met more people afterward for some drinks at a tiny Korean bar, then headed to the park for fireworks, the countdown, and traditional gong ceremony. It was a great night, and totally surreal.

Dave, Megan, me, Ethan, Terry, and Kristin at dinner.


Ethan and Terry at galbi.


Kristin and Carly at dinner.


Me, Dave, and Carly.


Everyone at the tiny bar.


Amy and Carly with a friend at the Korean bar.


Dave put on some kid's gloves he found with idiot strings, which was good 'cuz he kept wandering away. Then he confused and scared some Korean girls when he almost clothes-lined them.


Megan, Kristin and I.


Amanda (with her Jug O'Wine) and Jasmin in the park.


Pagoda and gong in the park.


Fireworks.




Fireworks and the blue moon.


Amanda in the park.


Me in the park at midnight.


Dave in the tree.


Bell in the park.


Lauren Antonia and Anna in the park.


Amanda and Jasmin.


Dave and Edwin at Commune's Bar.


Dave, me and Megan.


Amanda, Jasmin and Kristin.


Edwin and Kristin, and Megan photographing the photographer.


Amy, Jack, and James at Commune's.



Me, Jack and James at Commune's.


Amy at Commune's.


Commune's decorations.


One of the bands that played at Commune's.


This is what my dog looked like in person, too, when I finally got home. He was bouncing around so much that you could hardly see him. I think he missed me.


Me and the blue moon at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment