Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

25 December 2009

Christmas in Korea


Christmas was just another day here in Korea, even though it is a major holiday here too. I had the day off of school, but was starting to feel sick, so passed on plans with friends and stayed home watching Christmas movies and hanging out with my baby. It was okay.

My family sent a few boxes to me, which arrived the next week. Not much like home. Kinda boring actually. Oh well.

Christmas lights decorated much of downtown, which was very pretty to see. And they stayed up until the end of February. Apparently here they're considered "winter lights"...even the ones of Santa and reindeer.







The Suseong-Gu subway station looked pretty, too.


I think this guy was trying to sell Baskin-Robbins Christmas ice cream cakes.


The lighted evergreen reindeer I bought in Seoul. It made Christmas a bit more special.




My present to myself, an elephant lamp made of plastic. The pieces can be dismantled to store flat if necessary, then reassembled to form the lamp. Like a "lamp-puzzle."

No comments:

Post a Comment