Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

10 September 2010

Stomach bugs suck.

I am so sick, and have been for 3 days now. They say it's nothing to do with the diving, but I'm not so sure. They think it's something I ate or drank, but I haven't eaten anything but plain white rice, a banana, half a sandwich, and tons of Gatorade since I started feeling bad, yet I'm still sick. I wish my insides didn't feel like a scene in Alien... Such a shame too, since I can have many different kinds of Western and International cuisines that are hard to find at home, and I'm too sick to keep anything down. Boo. I can't even sit up for long periods. Been trying to do minimal diving, just to finish up the Open Water course, which is now done. Once I feel better, I'll work on the Advanced O/W...

No comments:

Post a Comment