Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

29 September 2010

The Philippines in Pictures: Day 2, Cebu to MNL to PG

This was at the Domestic Departures Dunkin Donuts in Cebu. I liked the sign: "Fall in! (Damnit!)" I didn't realize until I uploaded the pics that the girl in the background posed.


Wicked storm clouds we had to fly around.


Sunrise in the Philippines.


The room for naysayers and booers was outside.


Lovely Manila.


Smog and ickiness.


Shantys.


Ferry to Puerto Galera.


Low tide in Sabang.


Walking from Sabang to Small Lalaguna.


Sabang.


Turning to Small Lalaguna.


Room with a view.


The view from my balcony.


Finally arrived, and exhausted.








Dinner was pretty, and sweating.




Gnome was happy to be in sunshine! (Guess I better get him his own sunglasses though.)


Nightfall.


No comments:

Post a Comment