Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

29 October 2009

Bugs and Spiders the Size of House Cats

Bugs and spiders here are the size of house cats. Okay, maybe not that big, but the spiders that live on the trees in the park where I walk Hayes-y have bodies like large marbles, and 3-4 inch legs, and are many colors. I’m sure they’re poisonous, but I don’t need to be reminded to stay away from something that may as well have a knapsack and be passing me on the street…



See, I'm not kidding! (Just picture him with a "hobo-style" knapsack on a stick saying hello to you on the street... If I were more adept at Photoshop, there would be a photo of that next...)



Mosquitoes love me here. At home, too, but here especially. And I’m super allergic to them too, which makes everything more interesting. I got my arms and hands attacked my first week, and they all swelled to immense proportions. The dumb things bit the knuckle of my pinky. Now, what exactly were they expecting to find in the knuckle of my pinky? There’s no fat, hardly even any blood! So dumb!



And then last night I was attacked while sleeping and woke up with 9 on my thigh, knee and right foot. So now they’re all big and itchy. I should probably invest in some bug spray, but even so I don’t intend to wear it in my sleep…







This really shows how well I can produce a huge knot by allergic reaction. I'm the best at it, certainly.






No comments:

Post a Comment