Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

21 April 2011

The Plan

So, my time in Korea is quickly coming to an end. (7 more work days! Woot!) After, I have many plans. (This will be a very busy next few months!)

I finish my contract on April 29th, Friday. That weekend I must finish up packing and cleaning, and will move out of my apartment by early Monday morning.

I will go to Seoul to sightsee and friendsee for a few days.

Then Friday, May 6th, Jazmin and I will travel to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. A few days there, then on to Siem Reap, and the Angkor ruins for a few more days.

When we tire of ancient ruins (is that possible?), we'll head for Koh Chang, Thailand. We're not sure if we'll need to go to Bangkok first. If not, we'll go beaching/jet-skiing/relaxing in a hammock/massaging for a week or so, then go on to Bangkok. Somewhere in there is a day trip to the Ayutthaya ruins and the tiger temples.

Late Saturday night, May 21st, we head back to Korea, arriving at dawn on the 22nd. A couple of days more of sightseeing in northern South Korea.

On Tuesday, May 24th, my vet will bring Hayes up to the airport to meet me. We leave Incheon at 5:10pm on the 24th, and arrive in Detroit at 5:40pm on the 24th. :D:D:D

(Korea is 13 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time, and the flight is 13.5 hours, thus the LONGEST 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE.)

I will stay with my friend Cindi in Detroit overnight, and my dad will come up and take me home on the 25th. I will likely sleep the rest of that day. ;)

Over the summer, the plan is to:

*go to Lake George as much as possible
*see family and friends
*go through and purge most of the stuff I have in storage
*help my grandmother and mother each find their own apartment or condo
*help each of them purge, pack, and move everything they own
*visit my friend Tami in Montana and see Yellowstone NP
*enjoy the many festivals in Columbus this summer (Pride, Comfest, etc)
*visit my friend Amy in Boston in August

Then, by mid-September, I must make my way to my new home in London! More specifically, Kingston-upon-Thames, where I will begin my Master's degree in Human Rights in late Sept. It's a one-year program, and in the summer of 2012, the summer Olympics will be held in London, as will World Pride!

Beyond then, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment