Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

24 April 2011

My Last Night Out in Daegu



I had the most amazing goodbye night out last night! It was absolutely perfect, and I couldn't have asked for better friends in Korea. Gorging on Indian at Maya (both the owners hugged me and wanted pictures, said they would miss me and loved me~I think I go there too much!), game room craziness!, Cold Stone at midnight, 3.5 hours at noraebang singing until we were all hoarse, and a sleepover (and I made them take freebies home with them...less to donate!)...Thank so much to Jaz, Sergio, and Rob for coming out to celebrate with me! You're the best, and will be sorely missed.

And the word of the day, kids, is Coq!

Well, that's certainly a big ~~!!!!
PK, the owner of Maya, and I

Miriam, PK, and I at Maya

If they use the "M" in McDonald's font to sell water ("mul" in Korean), is it McMul?

What do you see here? We saw two potentially unfortunate protrusions from her undercarriage...

Sergio striking a striking pose.

According to a guy I know, this is Tanuki, a Japanese raccoon dog. They're a type of dog that looks like raccoon, common in Japanese folk lore and known for their large testicles. And boy, does he have those!

No comments:

Post a Comment