Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

19 May 2010

Birthday Dinner at Cepheus

Jazmin and I planned a wonderful dinner at a swanky rooftop restaurant downtown. Cepheus is expensive, but delicious. The view from the roof, which they opened just for us (it's a bit early in the season to eat outside here), was well worth it. My birthday was amazing.


We had a mask theme.


The view of downtown.


Overlooking 2.28 park.


Most of the gang.


Waiting for the others.






I got a call from Tyler, who wasn't sure where we were. When this photo was taken, I had just found him, across the street on the 11th floor of Novotel.


Kayla got all decked out for the occasion.




Jaz.


Meghan.






Opening my fantastic gifts.






Sergio really enjoyed trying on everyone's masks. :)






The gang's all here! (From left: Sergio, Josh, Meghan, Korean friend of Sergio's, me, Jazmin, Tyler, Kayla)


We went to get ice cream for dessert. A perfect evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment