Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

22 April 2010

New Job and Temporary Housing

Before I left for Thailand, I found another job, so I had somewhere to come back to. I cut my trip short though when the money ran out, and stayed with friends for a couple of weeks until my temporary housing was ready to move into. I stayed in the temp. housing in the Beomeo area for 11 days until my new place was cleaned and ready.

Immediately upon moving I knew this job would be far better than the old one. I had two guys move everything for me, walk me through everything at the new place, and they already had bought a few days worth of food and new dishes, pots, pans, etc. for me, so I didn't have to worry about any of that right away. They even bought me pillows and a comforter set! My stuff was all packed up, and I tried not to unpack much, since I knew I'd be moving again within a couple of weeks. The new place was quite nice. It even had a real living room, and a separate bedroom! My old apt. was always very bright from the street lights, but this bedroom was downright dark. It was a lovely change.















Hayes-y liked it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment