Blowfish.

Blowfish.
The inspiration.

02 April 2010

Koh Samui: Lamai Night Market

One of the highlights of my days in Lamai was the night market, where we found our dinner each night. I found amazing Pad Thai from the first lady on the left (35 baht, about a dollar), and watermelon shakes from the woman next to her,


(They were 30 baht, or less than one dollar.)

and lively conversation from another food guy. He can say hello is like 25 languages.


Some food was not for me, but made a great photo. :)








I found these stringed lights at the shopping portion, and regret not buying them. My time in Thailand was long, and money tight, so there were many souvenirs that I wish I would've bought, but couldn't justify at the time. A few strands of these in my room would make things happy. :)




(They were about 300 baht. If I had intended to spend the money and buy several strands, I think I could've gotten them for 200-250 baht, or about $7.00 each. Not bad for hand wrapped Thai silk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment